Bet you have plenty of questions. Here’s some frequently asked ones, answered:
1) WHO ORGANIZES HASHTAGLIVE?
– Hashtaglive is organized by a group of friends based in Kuching, Sarawak. They are members of Sarawak Bloggers Society and have been involved in organizing the award winning Tweet-Up Kuching.
2) DO I NEED TO PAY TO ENJOY THE EVENT?
– The event is free for everyone. No payment will be charged for entry.
3) WHERE IS THE EVENT?
– The event will be held at CityOne Exhibition Centre, which shares the same building at CityOne Megamall, Kuching. For directions and information about the venue, visit this link.
4) WHAT TO WEAR?
– We highly encourage you to wear the official HashtagLive Kuching t-shirt which you can purchase here. However, if you can’t, then feel free to wear anything decent like jeans and tshirts.
5) WHO IS PERFORMING?
A selected number of artist or talents have been identified to entertain you during the event. Some of these talents are new, and some are quite prominent. Regardless, they would be there to keep you mesmerized. The full list can be seen here.